• No entry fee.
• Registration begins at 6:00 PM on October 16th.
• Final instructions will be given at 6:30 PM on October 16th.
• Each team must have the ability to scan a QR (Quick Response) code. No equipment will be provided.
• Your team must remain together at all times. You may not divide up the tasks and send team members to different locations or recruit additional members after the event has started. There is a specified order of visits that is unique for each team.
• Obey ALL Federal, State, & Local Laws: You team is responsible for obeying all laws during the scavenger hunt. If it is determined that at any time during the event, you broke any laws (moving violation or otherwise) your team will be disqualified. By clicking submit below, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless First National Bank and Trust Company of Clinton, IL for any offense or injury incurred during the event.
• You must play fair. No cheating, lying, stealing, sabotaging, or copying other’s work.
• If a single member of your team breaks any rule, the entire team is disqualified.
• All decisions regarding rules and event decisions will be made by a First National Bank & Trust Co. representative and are final.
• Teams are to be from 2-4 in size.
• Final instructions and any additional rules will be provided at check in for the event.